At Lane Change, we believe God has a plan and purpose for everyone. We are passionate about restoring hope into our community and serving those who have been affected by substance abuse through the following resources available at Lane Change.
- We offer individualized substance abuse treatment to Help our clients who suffer from substance abuse.
- Outreach opportunities are available for our clients to be productive members of our community.
- Lane Change staff and volunteers believe substance abuse Prevention is important and we provide opportunities for our Community through relapse prevention support groups and community awareness.
- Substance abuse Education in our community is vital to stopping the stigma and preventing substance abuse in future generations.
Lane Change Provides the following services:
- Outpatient Therapy/Counseling
- Coordination of Inpatient Treatment Services
- Daily Recovery Support Groups
- Community Resources
- Substance Abuse Assessments/Evaluations